Saturday, May 9, 2009

life for me

i wonder, what if god never creates human before..what will it be like?
Guess we'll be in heaven right now, having fun with each others..without thinking about such problem like love,career,money,family problem,etc..

but have u ever thought..why does God create us,human?
actually sometimes, in a certain condition.. i'm really tired of getting through this life.. but i also feel so blessed,for having this life which is full of joy,laugh,and cry.. i have great family and friends around me..


life for me is when i wake up, n i realize that
i'm still breathing,healthy n ready to go on with my day..
life is when i do everything to make my parents proud of me..
life is when i do something new, something that i will remember for quite a long time..
life is when i feel great about myself so i can show to the world about my existence..


sometimes i also hate the life path i'm going through, especially the part when when i'm in a condition that i have to choose..something that i knew it's not good, but never meant it to happen..but still i have to let go of it cause i knew it was never right.. and i hate the part when i was unable to do such decission..


i'd like to struggle in life,i'd like to make my life worth it in this. .but there are always obstacles to reach the goal in life..


yeah..life is soooooooo complicated...

-Stefanie Natalia-

No comments:

Post a Comment